Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A53 5G very sluggish/slow.

(Topic created on: 26-06-2022 08:20 AM)
Simefair
Student
Options

I have just purchased an A53 5G. So far I am very disappointed. The phone is very very sluggish. Additionally it reboots every time I receive a call, and it is constantly asking me to sign into my Samsung Account. One final fault, the phone signal constantly drolps off. I live in a strong signal area. I have tried all the remedies suggested on here. Any ideas.?

8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As you say you've tried I have tried all the remedies suggested on here take the phone back and have it swapped out if your still within any relevant cooling off period @Simefair 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Same here with my A53 5G. Must be a dodgy batch out there. I have been trying to return mine back to Amazon but there having none of it. I'm stuck with a phone now that's really unusable and £399 down the drain!.
0 Likes
Solution
Simefair
Student
Options
I'm pleased to say that I performed a Factory Reset. I then set it up again and everything was fine. All my issues have been sorted. Fingers crossed!
0 Likes
Scandidave
First Poster
Options

Got rid of my A53! So slow and laggy. Bought the A52S smooth as silk! Exynos 1280 not fit for purpose! 

0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Wish i didnt buy the A53 5G also. Same here with my phone signal. Can't return it now. 😭
0 Likes
Members_hrL6Swm
First Poster
Options

También tengo a53 y va supermal con cargador de 25w me tarda 2horas en cargar estamos locos?

Va súper lento para el precio y la época que estamo

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_hrL6Swm 

Solo una pregunta rápida> ¿está utilizando un bloque de carga rápida aprobado por Samsung y un cable certificado para cargar el teléfono con carga rápida, etc. encendido en el teléfono?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Olafi
First Poster
Options

Did you lose all your contacts when you did the factory reset?

0 Likes