Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A53 5g Hotspot Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 19-12-2022 09:06 PM)
YorkiePud
Journeyman
Options
If I enable wifi hotspot when connecting to my car, the bluetooth drops out every 30 seconds or so. Friends with other phones seem to be able to connect as hotpot and bluetooth remains stable. Any thoughts welcome. I'm.running Android 13 and Nov 22 Patch. My car is a fairly new toyota corrola....
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Gav_hay
Pioneer
Options

Is the Bluetooth/car connection stable before switching the hotspot on? If it's not stable, it may be nothing to do with the hotspot and more due to Bluetooth issues that a number of us seem to be experiencing:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/galaxy-a53-bluetooth-connection-issues-after-and... 

0 Likes
YorkiePud
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, that's an interesting call. If the hotspot is off Bluetooth works pretty well, may drop out now and then but not enough to be an issue. But looking at the above I suspect you are correct... Thanks
YorkiePud
Journeyman
Options
Are we expecting Samsung or whoever to acknowledge the issue and work towards a fix
0 Likes
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
Welcome to the wonderful world of Exynos. A53 is a heap of *****, A52s is a far better phone that just works.
0 Likes