Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 won't use bluetooth earphones' microphone despite it's connected

(Topic created on: 13-08-2021 12:46 PM)
Syifa Eramithya
First Poster
Options

Ok I'm not sure how it works here and this is my first time posting something here so here it goes

I was trying to record my voice for a moment and noticing something weird, my voice wasn't clear enough during recording until I put my phone near my mouth and turned out the phone's microphone was the on that caught my voice instead of my Bluetooth earphones' build in microphone. Is there anyway to fix it, my phone is on the latest build update (One UI 3.1 and Android 11) and my earphones are realme q2 buds.

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm wondering if the Bluetooth Headphones your using are faulty in some way or the pairing hasn't completely gone right or they are incompatible in some way @Syifa Eramithya 

• Delete the pairing and reset it back up.
  • Try another set of Bluetooth Headphones.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I have some AKG headphones and Samsung Earphones. DM me if interested 😎.
0 Likes
Madset
Apprentice
Options

I got the same problem with my A52s, I found that the problem happen also with wired earphones.

0 Likes
Madset
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem. Is very annoying for me because I use an intercom in my helmet when I ride the bike, but I can't use the voice commands for google assistant, or recieve a Whatsapp call because the cellphone is using the integrated mic and not the one in the bluetooth. Is very frustating I dont know what to do. 

0 Likes