Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 - screen on time

(Topic created on: 10-07-2021 09:42 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
How do I keep my Galaxy A52 5G screen on all the time I'm using it? Display option gives 10 min max timeout. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
If u Google android apps to keep my screen on all the time or apps for Samsung to keep my screen all the time there's some apps that might be able to do it , I just Googled what I says there and there is some apps that come up u could try that.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
If u go to settings , advanced features , motion and gestures there's an option in there keep screen on when viewing u could turn that on hope that helps.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hi Rob1985
thanks for the prompt response.
The option you mention keeps the screen on only when you're looking at it. I want to keep the screen on until I turn it off.
Thanks anyway.
Solution
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
If u Google android apps to keep my screen on all the time or apps for Samsung to keep my screen all the time there's some apps that might be able to do it , I just Googled what I says there and there is some apps that come up u could try that.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Thanks Rob1985 an android app works brilliantly. You're a 🌟
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
No problem glad I could help 🙂
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Be careful with leaving the screen on all the time as it will suffer OLED burn in and it's nasty
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I opted for an app called "Keep Screen On" which works a treat and is very simple to use. Once again, many thanks for the advice.
AllenChicago
Explorer
Options

Thank-you.  I'm getting tired of my wife pointing out how every time she gets a new IPhone, it does something my Samsung S21 will not do.  Lately, its how her IPhone keeps the screen on while she's on a conference call or the Speaker Phone.  (We both need to press buttons periodically while on calls with the phones lying flat)  It's sad that Samsung puts out so many updates, yet none of them address this very simple need.  I see threads dating back YEARS with users requesting Samsung to implement an "Always On" option, when on calls.

Thanks again.  -Allen in Chicago

Crowd-Sourced Solutions Are One of the Biggest Pluses of the Cyberspace Era.
0 Likes
AllenChicago
Explorer
Options

I suppose the only solution to keeping the screen on while on a conference call is a third-party app?  Bummer.  Hopefully the new Samsung Phones coming this Spring will be more like I-phone, by not having that handicap.   -Allen...S21 Ultra.

Crowd-Sourced Solutions Are One of the Biggest Pluses of the Cyberspace Era.
0 Likes