Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 POOR SOUND QUALITY DURING CALLS

(Topic created on: 11-11-2021 08:53 PM)
Glovcity
First Poster
Options

I just purchased the A52 5G and experiencing consistent issues with hearing during calls.  Both in ear piece and speaker.  I have verified that volume settings are at loudest volume.   ANY SUGGESTIONS 

7 REPLIES 7
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Glovcity hi, test if the problem persists in Safe Mode.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

To enter Safe Mode, press the Power button - you will see three buttons. Hold down the Poweroff button and you will see the Safe Mode button. Keep in mind that by default the phone enters Safe Mode in Airplane Mode, so disable it. Check if the Problem with calls persists. To exit Safe Mode-reboot the device. If in Safe Mode there is no problem, you have an App that is interfering with calls.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Glovcity: Is the issue occurring in all locations, and with all contacts? Do you have a case or cover on the device that might be obscuring the speaker? If you head to the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Speaker, and follow the on screen prompts, can you hear the sample music clearly? 

0 Likes
MW01
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. It sounds like the person is on speaker and 10 feet away from.their phone. The sound is totally muffled. Almost tempted to go back to my old iPhone with no battery life. 

0 Likes
phxhhxjd
First Poster
Options
Yeah sa me it's rubbish isn't it
0 Likes
Members_TsOhWFF
First Poster
Options

Hello,

i have same problem. Seems like after last update.

0 Likes
miss5tability
Apprentice
Options

is this buzzing only on a52 or a52s getting this trash to?

0 Likes