Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 jack headphone problem, phone software issue

(Topic created on: 29-06-2021 04:15 PM)
taquionbcn
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

The jack connected headphones of my A52 5G stop working always after some time of using them. I realized that for example after 1 or 2 calls using either whatsapp or phone, the right side of the audio and the mic stop working. Also I tried normal headphones without mic with similar behavior.

After a reboot of the phone with or without disconnecting the headphones the work again for a while but they end up failing again. So that the issue is with the software is clear, any solution?

thanks,

10 REPLIES 10
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
When on the samsung members page
Click on the
Get Help button at the bottom of the page
And then click on interactive
Headphones jack
To run test
And see if resolves
Your issue
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Hey @taquionbcn! You can also try clearing the cache/data of the USBSettings app, to clear out any errors in the data the phone is holding about the charging port. You can do this in Settings > Apps > 3 line menu (across from 'Your apps') > Show system apps > USBSettings > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data. 🙂

taquionbcn
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, I will try both solution when I face the issue again.

taquionbcn
Apprentice
Options

Issue happened again.

I did xSteveuk steps but the troubleshooter didn't found anything wrong. I was in a bit of a hurry and rebooted and start working again.

Next time I will try StephK1 solution.

Cheers,

pr_littlemermaid
First Poster
Options

It's been a while, but did you resolve this issue?     Thanks.  

Ahmed Fekry
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem 

0 Likes
umsoyeah
First Poster
Options
didn't work for me, none of my headphones work
Keri1990
Journeyman
Options

I use the charger port instead of the headphone socket have done since last year no problems in fact clearer and louder just totally bypass the headphone jack 

0 Likes
Keri1990
Journeyman
Options

Use the charger port instead of the headphone socket I did that a year ago never a problem since just totally bypass the headphone jack 

0 Likes