Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 Ear Speaker Issue

(Topic created on: 26-04-2021 09:10 AM)
Veno77
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

Do any of the A52 5G owners face issue with the ear speaker being bad quality? I have this issue on a brand new phone. When going in *#0*# I can test the ear speaker only and it has bad buzzing noise like a faulty speaker. The issue is that I went back to the shop where I bought the phone and the other one we tried had the same issue. Searching internet a see same complaints for A52 5G on other mobile related websites... I am wondering if this issue could be fixed by software because it looks like a defective speaker to me? I have found a lot of posts related similar issue with Samsung S21 Ultra after it was released couple of months ago.

37 REPLIES 37
Milokio
Apprentice
Options

Same issue on my new A52, the problem is still present with last update (07.05.)

Milokio
Apprentice
Options

The sound in ear speaker is awful! Something like crackling, distortion, static el. sound. It appears that this is a global issue. Hope Samsung will fix this bug (if it's software problem). Such a disappointment, because the primary thing of mobile phone is calling and answering a call, and it's such a bad quality ear speaker (or software).

veno7
First Poster
Options

There is no new firmware fixing this issue  released yet. Hope there is this week.

0 Likes
Yantome
Student
Options
I have sent two back to Argos. Buzzing sound on both, I think it may be a poor receiver. When I switched back to my older A7 the probably stopped. I also noticed that my old A7 had a good signal bar but both the returned A52 phones had nothing or very poor.
0 Likes
litetaker
Journeyman
Options

I returned my A52 5G as well. I found the buzzing sound a bit annoying. It is unfortunate because otherwise the phone is pretty decent as a smartphone. It is a shame that it does not function as well as a phone!

0 Likes
Yantome
Student
Options
Take it back if possible, it wont improve. I had to send 2 back to Argos. It may be a poor receiver. Look if you have a signal bar on your phone when you normally would.
0 Likes
Veno77
Journeyman
Options

I am waiting for the update if there is no fix my phone is going in the Service Center...

0 Likes
Angellagim
First Poster
Options

Anybody here from samsung who can help fix this Audio issue with A52? this stupid device has a sound call issue!!! other line keeps on saying that they cant hear me and sounds like im inside a tunnel or im like just whispering.

0 Likes
gj001i
First Poster
Options
I have similar issue with my new Samsung a52 5g, call quality has been poor for weeks , now I can barely hear anything on calls or media playback on either phone speakers or loud speaker , can anyone advise
0 Likes
GoodsonB
First Poster
Options

My ear speaker wouldn't work if I made or took a call on my new Samsung A52. I had to put the call on speakerphone else I couldn't hear the person on the other end of the call. It apears to be an issue with the default phone App. To fix my problem, I went to the Play Store and installed an app named Dialer. I then went to  Settings/Apps/Phone and disabled phone, cleared data and cache. I then went to Settings/Apps/Phone/Settings and set Dialer as the default. Lastly, I replaced the Phone app icon with the Dialer app icon on my home screen. I can now make and receive calls on the A52 using Dialer . 

0 Likes