Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 Ear Speaker Issue

(Topic created on: 23-01-2022 08:59 AM)
Veno77
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

Do any of the A52 5G owners face issue with the ear speaker being bad quality? I have this issue on a brand new phone. When going in *#0*# I can test the ear speaker only and it has bad buzzing noise like a faulty speaker. The issue is that I went back to the shop where I bought the phone and the other one we tried had the same issue. Searching internet a see same complaints for A52 5G on other mobile related websites... I am wondering if this issue could be fixed by software because it looks like a defective speaker to me? I have found a lot of posts related similar issue with Samsung S21 Ultra after it was released couple of months ago.

37 REPLIES 37
mahdi92
First Poster
Options
Yes i do have same.issue dont know what to do
0 Likes
miss5tability
Apprentice
Options

Is this buzzing Sh&t is only on A52 or it is on A52S to? anyone pls #a52s

0 Likes
Ntelisas
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem with my brand new A52s 5G. The issue is happening during calls only. 

0 Likes
Payman
Student
Options

Same issue on my new A52 5g .

This problem was solved when I did a factory reset of the phone. But after the apps were updated again, the speakers sounded the same again

0 Likes
Payman
Student
Options

Same issue is on my new A52 5

0 Likes
Maxsteel32
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have top and bottom speaker with audio always low (too with volume at maximum) and with distorsion from saturday 29 january, phone (a52S 5G) bought 12 january. First time with a samsung, very disappointed. Every sound of phone have this issue, during a call, ringtones, audio of application (you tube etc...). I tested phone in emergency mode and also I made test (*#0*#) of the two (only top, only bottom and both) speakers and in any case the problem there is. The shop where I bought the phone no have other phone with the same color/model. I bringed it to another shop assistance and they did reset of phone but same problem is not solved. They told me is an hardware problem but i don't understand how is it possible that two speaker at same time are broken, I thinked it was a software problem. I will let you know what will happen, but I m very disappointed that next phone I m not sure to trust again of this brand, unlucky because i liked the phone so much and specially audio was so good.

0 Likes
Members_xH79QUw
First Poster
Options

same problem, even on WiFi calls, 3month old phone def bug!

0 Likes
Agent206
First Poster
Options

Same issue in my A52. More than 1 year now. Not fixed at all. Extremely disappointed with Samsung devices now. 

0 Likes