Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 Ear Speaker Issue

(Topic created on: 14-09-2021 07:49 AM)
Veno77
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

Do any of the A52 5G owners face issue with the ear speaker being bad quality? I have this issue on a brand new phone. When going in *#0*# I can test the ear speaker only and it has bad buzzing noise like a faulty speaker. The issue is that I went back to the shop where I bought the phone and the other one we tried had the same issue. Searching internet a see same complaints for A52 5G on other mobile related websites... I am wondering if this issue could be fixed by software because it looks like a defective speaker to me? I have found a lot of posts related similar issue with Samsung S21 Ultra after it was released couple of months ago.

37 REPLIES 37
Milokio
Apprentice
Options

After the June update, the problem is still present. No improvement whatsoever. Shame...

0 Likes
shahzaibnoordev
First Poster
Options

What's the status now?

0 Likes
Milokio
Apprentice
Options

No fix with July update! Problem remains.

0 Likes
Erfan-Star
First Poster
Options

Same too on speaker i dont know how this happened but quality on my a52 speaker not good, i think its software issue i hope samsung fix it

0 Likes
Erfan-Star
First Poster
Options

Same too, i have a52 and speaker sound like you i dont know its hardware issue or software. I hope is software and samsung fix that

0 Likes
veno7
First Poster
Options

May update fixed the issue for phone calls but you have to use the original samsung phone app. If you want to use the google phone app it was still crackling. So I ordered new speaker and after changing it everything is fine even with the google phone app.

0 Likes
Erfan-Star
First Poster
Options

I use samsung app for phone call and i dont have problem with it, my problem is speaker in bottom of phone, i get choppy and noisy sound when i play music or other thing, i bought this phone last 2 week. And warranty told i can replace phone just only on first week and after that they open phone and repair that and i don't want they do that

0 Likes
riz18
First Poster
Options

i might be returning mine too, sound issues but otherwise good phone but I don't need a tablet

0 Likes
tsubaki
First Poster
Options

yeah me too, how to fix this?

0 Likes
Veno77
Journeyman
Options

I changed the speakerphone and everything is fine. Ordered one for 5 euro + shipping, total 10 euro.

0 Likes