Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 call volume too loud

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 10:56 PM)
klyhne
Journeyman
Options

I recently bought a galaxy A52 and noticed that the in-call volume is ridiculously loud. I have my volume turned all the way down and when I answer a call it feels like the person on the other end is yelling at me. Is there any way to get the volume even lower??

Go to solution
15 REPLIES 15
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Good to hear the supplier replaced your phone for you @klyhne  👍👌

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
K13inMI
First Poster
Options

I too think the in-call volume is ridiculously loud and have followed all the suggestions. klyhne, how long did you have your phone before you exchanged it for a new one?  I've had mine since March so I don't know if they'd exchange it after so long. 

0 Likes
klyhne
Journeyman
Options

I think it depends on where you bought the phone or if you have a warranty/protection plan. The place I bought mine from allows returns within 15 days of purchase and I had only had my phone for maybe a week before I noticed the problem.

0 Likes
aķ10
First Poster
Options
This is now an old thread but I fixed it by enabling Bixby voice which had been disabled
0 Likes
Bongy69
First Poster
Options

Downloaded Sound Assistant, that didn't work.

Disabled Absolute Volume, that didn't work.

Enabled Bixby, that didn't work.

I'm not 85 years old so I know to make sure that I'm not on speaker phone and to turn the volume down in-call. That didn't work.

Really annoying how everyone can hear my conversation at minimum volume. Like, I might as well be on speaker phone. 

0 Likes
Busydude
First Poster
Options

Galaxy A15 

Having the same problem... I don't know why this is happening. I was in a meeting when my phone rung and I picked it up, and then everyone just was staring at me. Turns out they could hear everything on the phone.

0 Likes