Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5g

(Topic created on: 16-05-2021 09:34 PM)
Peter918
Explorer
Options
I've had my phone for about a week now, the two problems I have are the face unlock is not working just says face not recognised, the other is no notifications being pushed to the home screen, I have had Samsung phone for many years and know how they work but, anybody else having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated. 
8 REPLIES 8
Debbie1986
Explorer
Options
With the face unlock it could be the light/darkness. Was gonna say could be if ur wearing make up lol but just seen ur name so dont think that's the problem but if so that can also be a problem well it is 4 me 🤭🤭🤭
Peter918
Explorer
Options
Thanks Debbie I was in a bright light when I have tried to set face lock I'm convinced it's a software problem... Thanks for your help.
HelpfulHors
Apprentice
Options
I have this issue with my A50. All I do is hold it up a little higher give it a few seconds and wala. But honestly tho the biometrics on this phone do suck.
Peter918
Explorer
Options
Thanks I'll give it a try
0 Likes
Debbie1986
Explorer
Options
No problem mine also works when it feels like it so make ur right x
0 Likes
ecosse01
Voyager
Options
I had it with my A51 5G and sorted face unlock by setting it up with low light.
Peter918
Explorer
Options
Thanks I'll try your suggestion
0 Likes
Peter918
Explorer
Options
Still not fixed the problem given up with face unlock, I've worked around the problem with Gmail I'm not using their app I'm using another email app and now getting notifications again.
0 Likes