Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G screen flickering

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 08:35 PM)
techjaxxuk
Explorer
Options
Hi,

Every now and then my screen keeps flickering weird colours (as if you've broken a TV screen with those colourful lines etc, see attached image from Google)

My screen isn't broken or anything and has been in good condition.

76 REPLIES 76
lekol
Explorer
Options

I have the same problem

0 Likes
lekol
Explorer
Options

I have the same issue, I feel like it is a problem with face recognition 

0 Likes
Members_KQbSLXL
First Poster
Options

So was the refresh rate the problem? Or did it continue to flicker? My phone is less than a week old, I don't know if I should send it back or if it's fixable.

0 Likes
Eric_
Apprentice
Options

Well, at the time of my posting, I was in Germany, visiting from my home country. Since I returned home there were no problems anymore. 

Then, a few weeks ago I visited Germany again. And the problem reoccurred.

I cannot think of a reason this could be part of the problem, accept maybe the fact the phone is in roaming mode. But that should not affect the phone in this way.

But I haven't encountered the problem anymore, so not sure what it was or is...

0 Likes
Eric_
Apprentice
Options

I use face recognition, I don't think that is the problem.

0 Likes
lekol
Explorer
Options

I noticed that the problem occurs when I make a call and I have the phone away from my face with loud speaker, that's why I assumed that is something to do with face recognition camera

0 Likes
lekol
Explorer
Options

A guy on another topic mentioned that this problem caused of 5g network and when he went to 4g problem solved.

0 Likes
JessedeLouw
Apprentice
Options

Bought this telephone 3 weeks ago and i have the same problem. Can't do anything with it and bringing it back to the store. -.-

techjaxxuk
Explorer
Options
Mine was flickering like crazy today
0 Likes
JessedeLouw
Apprentice
Options

yeah it's very annoying, i tried everything to fix it. But it's probably a hardware problem, so i will leave it and someone else may take a look at it. 😉