Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G No audio coming out of bluetooth Paired devices

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 01:15 AM)
New_Namsung
First Poster
Options
My new A52 5g pairs with other bluetooth devices but no sound comes out through the audio. It's not the other device that's the problem because my 6 year old iPhone 6s plays fine with them. I've tried network resets and everything. What can I do?
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
When you connect the Bluetooth device and see that its connected in the Bluetooth settings, does it say "connected for calls and audio" or just "connected for calls"
0 Likes
Tepib
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem. It does not matter if it states for calls or calls and audio, nothing but restarting the phone works. I have tried having BT off then reconnect, unpaired and paired all of my BT devices. 

Ss2699
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Galaxy A52 without 5g. Pairs with my Sennheiser earbuds, can receive calls too. But no audio. Watching YouTube just hangs.

Cmon Samsung! You can do better than this!!! 

ncssam
Apprentice
Options

I have a A52 (no 5G) with the same problem. I've done all software updates before a factory reset and the problem persists. The phone pairs with devices, they can pause/play the player (although the music time stay still) but no sound is coming out. Connecting same devices with A50 works fine.

0 Likes
Members_ZOhrg4p
First Poster
Options

Same issue here, you got a fix for this?

0 Likes
ncssam
Apprentice
Options

I found a temporary solution in other sites: change Settings / Developer Options / Bluethoot Audio Codec from aptX to SBC.

0 Likes
Vkp7
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here - just got a new A52. When opening apps like YouTube, the app doesn't play - neither moving under Bluetooth pairs (ie edifier) . When from sound setting I am enforcing the apps to play, they play correctly. But then I have always to go to settings to change playback target - changes (mobile's, earphones) are not working from quick menu from top!

It seems like an unacceptable ugly bug in Samsung's software! How did they let it pass from testing before release?

0 Likes
ncssam
Apprentice
Options

The last software update fix the issue.

Vkp7
Apprentice
Options

This is true indeed. I just update software and it works now as expected. 👍

0 Likes