Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G Muffled, Interupted Sound at the other end while on a call

(Topic created on: 14-07-2021 03:46 AM)
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options

Hi all,

I have recently bought a Galaxy A52 5G Smartphone and have been told by people that they cannot hear me very well especially while on a video call (Zoom, Whatsapp, etc). My voice sounds muffled, underwatter, like in a barrell and crackly, interrupted... 

Anyone has experience the same, and if the a hardware software solution?

78 REPLIES 78
Members_9j9wgmY
First Poster
Options

I have a A52 5G and its the same problem. Only on the other end, so it means that my microphone is the problem.

0 Likes
Katey406
First Poster
Options

Got this phone a few weeks ago. Had microphone issues the 3rd day, returned the phone for a new one and this is doing it to. It works sometimes and then doesn't at all. It's really frustrating. All updates are up to date and nothing has changed. How can a new phone not work? I am hoping to try and go in store tomorrow to get it changed to a different phone. I really wanted this to work 

0 Likes
Flyinseamnky
Student
Options

I got 2, one for the wife, be for myself, and both have the same issue. Not impressed with Samsung lately.

0 Likes
anks1
First Poster
Options

Hi All

Even I am facing this issue and really unsure of how to get it resolved. I tried all troubleshooting steps but still this issue of muffled, Interupted / no sound at the other end while on a whatsapp call drives me crazy. Every time a phone reboot fixes it but for a couple of days.

Tried asking for refund/replacement but Samsung has an amazing 30 days return policy but Samsung was lucky that this issue cropped up after a month!!! Now, I am asked to either pay for technical repair at doorstep or send handset for free repair which may take weeks to be returned back.

Really worst phone and even worst service, why should I pay for a known bug? and how can I send my phone if thats the only one I have.

Such a big company should recall their buggy A52 phones, replace it and stop marketing it anymore.

Can anyone please advise if they received any helpful support... 

0 Likes
Flyinseamnky
Student
Options

I got a call from Samsung on this issue.

They instructed me to go to settings, General Management, Reset, Reset network settings. 

It will clear out all saved wifi and bluetooth connections, as well as reset the connection to your carrier.

I did this on both my A52 and my wife's. Then we reconnected all connections, and so far no issues with the speakerphone. It might be a matter of time before it starts doing it again, and I will have to repeat the process, but I am happy with it fix for now. 

0 Likes
khan2001
Journeyman
Options
I had the same issues with my a52s last week and I returned for a refund. The call quality was pathetic and I also noticed the network connection was weaker than all my other phones
0 Likes
Abdul Salam
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same issue with A52s, Samsung need to address the issue ASAP.

0 Likes
J1313
Student
Options

What a pain, just to to reply to this. 

Anyway...just spent 200$ yesterday, repairing the 9 month old A52 and no one can hear me properly either.   Used ear bud, speaker phone and finally regular phone.  All said I sounded muffled and they couldn't understand me. I used an 80$ MotoZ while the A52 was in repair and it works better. Very expensive and frustrating. The battery also runs out extremely quickly. 

0 Likes
A fifty-two sucks
First Poster
Options

All the ***** time, A52 is famous for it and it's a shitty phone as well

0 Likes