Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G Muffled, Interupted Sound at the other end while on a call

(Topic created on: 24-05-2021 01:27 PM)
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options

Hi all,

I have recently bought a Galaxy A52 5G Smartphone and have been told by people that they cannot hear me very well especially while on a video call (Zoom, Whatsapp, etc). My voice sounds muffled, underwatter, like in a barrell and crackly, interrupted... 

Anyone has experience the same, and if the a hardware software solution?

78 REPLIES 78
Constantine
Explorer
Options

Dont be mad on tech support, they working from home hahaha you know how da fk you can help to somebody when gang of kids around and diner not ready

0 Likes
Constantine
Explorer
Options

And check things like mic is not blocked by case, on my end was samsung wearable app causing  troubles..maybe it Bluetooth  doing ***** for soft, i remember i had something similar on chromebook..turn off on Bluetooth helped to get back normal sound from speakers.. it is hard to advice for each of us very different start point for sound issue

0 Likes
me_sanjay
Journeyman
Options

mine in A52 (4G) & till now didn't get May update. i switchedto this phone from Asus zenfone maxpro M2 which is having mic & speaker problem. It sucks to know that new phone is also having problem related to call. In asus , whatsapp video call become shaky when camera2api turned on. here i havn't changed anything in caera2api setting.

0 Likes
Constantine
Explorer
Options

You know what you can try to do..just disable all apps and leave 1 to try out if it will help to your phone work on WhatsApp without sound issue..if it will help start enable 1 app by 1 and you will find that 1 causing troubles..

0 Likes
Constantine
Explorer
Options

My bit it Bluetooth issue like chromebooks had in past

0 Likes
Vasileh
Journeyman
Options

1. My A52 5g has the newest update installed and the mic quality is still bad not only on whatsapp but also on zoom, fb messenger calls

2. Mic issue is present also when using wired earphones, i tried with 3 different types of earphones that work great on other phones.

3. I dont use a case

4. This must have been the worst waste of money i ever had on a new phone.

0 Likes
Constantine
Explorer
Options

Yeap i know that feeling..1 more option to use phone with earbuds..i know sound stupid but money already spent and samsung not going to take it back, i tryed hhh..so need find way how to use it with sound issue till it will be fixed

0 Likes
Vasileh
Journeyman
Options

I repeat, strangely using wired earbuds won't help, the issue is still there. I have to stick the earbud mic in my mouth so they can hear me properly.. it might work with bluetooth earbuds but not with wired ones which is very strange. Theres definitely a software problem to this.

0 Likes
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options
Ok, so do we then all return the phone s and be done with it? If the update does not fix it then do we wait 6 months for the next one?
Vasileh
Journeyman
Options

Or a lawsuit.

0 Likes