Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G Muffled, Interupted Sound at the other end while on a call

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 12:22 PM)
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options

Hi all,

I have recently bought a Galaxy A52 5G Smartphone and have been told by people that they cannot hear me very well especially while on a video call (Zoom, Whatsapp, etc). My voice sounds muffled, underwatter, like in a barrell and crackly, interrupted... 

Anyone has experience the same, and if the a hardware software solution?

78 REPLIES 78
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options

me too, asked for replacement takes minimum 5 days, service is shocking. They delivered first time within 20 hours, now they expect me to go without a phone for 1 week. asked for the whole thing to be cancelled

0 Likes
mikostov
Student
Options

Hi,

same problem with Galaxy A52. Two times in service and finally replaced with new phone. Unfortunately, still the same problem. I returned the phone. It seems that problem is with top noise cancelling microphone. The most critical defect is that this device does not capture/recognize children's voice at all. 

alexprivacy
Explorer
Options
Yes I was without a phone two weeks
0 Likes
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options
Are they looking tk fix the bug? Or not a priority for them?
mikostov
Student
Options

Don't have such information. I don't think that this is priority for them. Selfies are ok so most people will be satisfied with A52.

0 Likes
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options
You are right, as long as Instagram is updated lol
0 Likes
hamzamaq
Student
Options

i am facing this exact same issue, it works alright with voice recording or video recording even when i put the phone next to my ear while calling but when i put it on speaker my voice muffled, distort and interrupted.

so what's the issue here hardware or software? 

do we wait for software update or get it replaced because its really annoying?

Constantine
Explorer
Options

I have same too..contacted samsungs tech support..after 2 weeks banging my head to samsung support they did nothing, even didnt arranged me pick up phone for repair.. but i still using it , phone sound live own live with sound ok or sound so bad that i cant even describe..but i fount solution - clean all notifications then clean up background apps..that helps get sound back.. samsung support sucks really..sorry for telling this but it is true i spent money and using broken phone and samsung cant really help me about this..lol maybe it a last samsung phone i buy after 15 years been with samsung

alexprivacy
Explorer
Options
I know it is terrible
0 Likes
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options
I will try clearing everything, I got a replacement phone but I think the problem persists.
0 Likes