Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Stuck at logo

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 12:38 PM)
rayyan27
First Poster
Options

i already tried to press the power and volume down together, power and volume up together, and also power + volume up + volume down together but still the logo keeps appearing. I cant make the blue screen shows up to delet cache partion or hard reset. Can someone help me please?

12 REPLIES 12
CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
Recovery Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy A51

Firstly, push Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
When the smartphone is switched off hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
Release all buttons when the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo appears.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @rayyan27 ,

are you following these steps? Turn off the phone > Press the Volume Up and Side/Power keys together > Release all buttons when the Samsung Galaxy A51 logo appears > Use the Volume Down button to navigate to Wipe Cache Partition, and press the Power button to select it > Scroll to Reboot System Now, and press the Power button.

If you are unable to do this please visit your nearest Support Centre to have the phone assessed. Find your nearest one in the UK by inserting your postcode HERE. 

MissPolkadots
Apprentice
Options

Did you find a fix for this? My a51 is doing the same thing. It won't respond to the soft reset or go into recovery mode. The only thing i can get it to do is go black for a second before the logo reappears, that happens when I hold the down and power keys. No other key combos do anything at all 😞

AndrewL
Options

@MissPolkadots: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. have you tried connecting the phone to your charger to ensure that the pone has sufficient charge? If it does, try connecting to a home computer via USB cable, then press the Power and Volume Up keys together until the Samsung logo appears on screen. Release the buttons at this stage, and you should see a Recovery Mode screen. Using the Volume Down button, scroll to Wipe Cache Partition, and hit the power button to select it. Select 'Yes', then scroll to Reboot System Now on the Recovery Menu, and tap the Power button.

0 Likes
MissPolkadots
Apprentice
Options

Thanks I've tried that, but it doesn't work. Nothing happens when I press those buttons. Any help? I only bought the phone in Feb last year

dragonball1212
Student
Options

experiencing the same issue with my galaxy A, its in a boot loop, and wont go to recovery mode even by following the exact instructions of pressing the volume/power buttons. Have you had any luck finding a solution to it?

MissPolkadots
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I booked a home visit repair via the Samsung website, it turned out my motherboard died and they fixed it free of charge as it was still under the 2-year warranty. Lost my data though.

0 Likes
dragonball1212
Student
Options

i was hoping i could've fixed it myself, but taking it to the repair shops seems inevitable now, thank you tho!

0 Likes
Miltonsteam
First Poster
Options

Hi Rayyan,

Am so glad that you bought this topic. The best way to deal with this is to visit the nearest Samsung customer service center instead of trying to fix the phone on your  own.

Even I was facing the same issue and it  had been 1 year 7months that I bought the phone(Samsung A51). I gave it to Samsung service center and now they charged me 10,000INR cost for 24,000 INR phone. 

I had a very bad impression about Samsung at this point but after communicating with the customer service I got discount price and has to pay only 1330 INR instead of 9000 INR even though the warranty was void. 

Samsung provides the best customer service and always makes their customers happy.

Thank you Samsung (My first phone Galaxy ace to current galaxy A51. Its AWESOME). 🙂

0 Likes