Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 poor wifi, constantly freezing up & rebooting

(Topic created on: 02-12-2020 04:46 AM)
TrickyMicky
First Poster
Options
I have been having the these problems from day 1 ie from very poor wifi signal to the phone just randomly rebooting itself, sometimes it will reboot 1 or 2 times a day then it will be fine for a few daýs then start rebooting again, wifi im on a 600mbps connection an on this it detects 433mbps do a test an hits 260mbps if im lucky,we do not have this problem with any other device in the house, this issue is widely reported but samsung just wont admit it an bury there head in the sand, about time they got a fix for this by now.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When I had some similar issues sometime ago I split the frequencies in my Home Broadband Router to 2.4ghz and 5ghz and then connected to each one in turn to see which one was better as some devices prefer one over the other.

This may  / may not help you.

I wish you all the best with this @TrickyMicky 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
yeah I found for me that 2.4ghz was a better and more stable connection... but the rebooting thing... don't know it would be doing that unless there's too much running in the background.
0 Likes
Members_VkMMKzm
Student
Options

I have the same problem of freeze and reboot! I've try to reset phone but problem not solved. I've try with Safe Mode for 2 days and all works. Then I have remove all app and on first start after safe mode... freeze and reboot!

I think the problem is default Samsung app disable in safe mode but not disable on normal mode.

9 months phone have problem... impossibile! Very very unhappy

0 Likes