Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 low in call volume

(Topic created on: 13-03-2020 01:12 PM)
Teyri
Explorer
Options

I have this phone from 5 days.I turn on in call volume at maximum, but i can't hear almost nothing when I'm in noisy environment.Does anyone else have same problem?

8 REPLIES 8
Pinkyjkr
First Poster
Options

Hi I am having similar problem on my new samsung A51.. very low volume on call. I have tried keeping the volume full but still it's too low.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If the call volume is low when you've increased the volume while in a call then I'd suggest to pop into a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre and they'll take a look.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DANIYAL100
Explorer
Options

You are right that is just 1 issue. 

This was the last time I bought SAMSUNG's any product. After this I am shifting to Huawei and RECOMMEND everyone to do the same. I have lost the trust from SAMSUNG after purchasing A51. It started to give me issues within 1 hour of opening it and taking it out from the box.

iT JUST DOESN'T CONNECT EASILY WITH ANY BLUETOOTH DEVICE, YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE PHONE IN ORDER TO CONNECT IT WITH THE CAR OR ANY SPEAKERS OR ANY HANDSFREE. 

I am a musician and the best part is I can't connect any music to anywhere and by chance if the phone gets connected it will give a randon stutter of 1 to 2 seconds. 

The sound then later starts to come out from the screen itself instead of the speakers. and you can do anything with the volume levels since they are full.

The Camera or Video never records when you open it via Whatsapp and then you have to go back fromthe main camera you can take it.

Last night I was driving and the map was on and I was on call with my family when suddenly the phone restarted itself out of nowhere. SAMSUNG YOU TOOK ALL YOUR TRUST AWAY AND THE BEST PART IS YOUR SERVICE CENTER WAS SAYING THEY WILL REPAIR THE CELL PHONE AND WILL TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO DO THAT.

0 Likes
Teyri
Explorer
Options

I will do exactly the same thing! I will never again buy somthing from Samsung!

0 Likes
Merlinman
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same trouble, can't hear my music in headsets or speakers, ear buds says it connected but I hear nothing, with lock down has anyone any advice please? 

0 Likes
Lorena21
Student
Options

Yes.  I had the same problem. I had to install a sound booster on the phone, and even then the quality of the sound on speaker was poor, empty sounding... without substance.

0 Likes
Lorena21
Student
Options

I had to add a booster... even then the overall quality was poor.

0 Likes
Lorena21
Student
Options

With the A51 I had two problems... poor sound quality on speaker and very low volume and very poor pick up of network signals.  My motorolas have always done much better.

0 Likes