Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 06-03-2020 06:53 PM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
lhugo
Journeyman
Options
The update is installed (sweden) and no more stuttering so far. If it happens again I'll come back here. I hope everything is solved soon for the rest of you. So long!
Ageofaqua
Journeyman
Options

Is that Update for the Uk, or do you know the uk update time please? :thinking-face:

Adriano a52s mint
Journeyman
Options

Eagerly awaiting it to drop in the uk please.  

0 Likes
Johannes4
First Poster
Options

I also had the update (in the netherlands) the Bluetooth is working as it should.

0 Likes
beta1b
Pioneer
Options

Cannot believe it. Also available in Slovenia.

I waited one month with downgraded firmware. I will wait a little longer to get feedback from you guys.

0 Likes
jason20
Journeyman
Options

i was having same problem when i did update. bluetooth cutting out/stuttering. found solution today i just turn wifi off while i'm using bluetooth and that solves the problem, no  cutting out or stutter at all.

0 Likes
Regigeegee
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem!!

How can u install new update??

Mine says its up to date, but your update is different than mine

0 Likes
beta1b
Pioneer
Options
@Anonymous User 20

That is not a solution.
0 Likes
beta1b
Pioneer
Options

Any Feedback on new update: PDA A515FXXU2ATB1 and CSC A515FOXM2ATB2

Bluetooth Audio is working? Any other problems or fixes?

Waiting for your feedback. I downgraded to first ASKJ firmware and disabled updates. So I need your feedback.

0 Likes
gAlaxyMan1
First Poster
Options
latest update with february security fixes also bluetooth issue.it is avaliable in eu also now
0 Likes