Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 09:30 AM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
Michaelgraham
Apprentice
Options

In Germany

0 Likes
Michaelgraham
Apprentice
Options
In Germany
0 Likes
TahersView
First Poster
Options

Problem solved with new update in UAE...

0 Likes
Legionis
First Poster
Options

Have u tried?

0 Likes
Legionis
First Poster
Options

I heard febuary 13 update is giving issues although I haven't gotten yet.

0 Likes
Legionis
First Poster
Options

Which update did you get? And did it fix the bluetooth issue?

0 Likes
RonnyB
Explorer
Options
Legionis
Its not a update but the support in the Netherlands did help to solve the bluetooth issue
But is not a final update.
You go to general settings choose apps Than above on the right you see the three points Push there

Choose system apps go to Bluetooth push there than choose storage and you see on the right bottom emty cash

push that and than also reset your network settings and reset your phone again
it's helps to solve the Bluetooth issue but it's not a final solution

succes

Ronny
0 Likes
RonnyB
Explorer
Options
TahersVieuw
How can I get this update ?
0 Likes
TahersView
First Poster
Options

1 fab 2020 A515FXXU2ATA8.....NOW ITS WORKING GOOD.......wait until you got official update from samsung.......in your region...

0 Likes
Adsquareman
Apprentice
Options

I just got my A51. The software is the latest. And it still happen

0 Likes