Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 21-02-2020 11:36 AM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
tosch350
Pioneer
Options

In the german samsung community a moderator from samsung wrote that they can reproduce the issue and that they are working on a fix.

But they can't say when it will be available.

0 Likes
beta1b
Pioneer
Options
A51 will get quater yearly updates.

I think they maybe will release the fix in summer 2020.
0 Likes
doland
Journeyman
Options

in case, they can fix it until that...

0 Likes
Martin100
Apprentice
Options

UK customer here with the same Bluetooth issues as everyone else. Have the faulty ASL6  build. Samsung we need a fix!

0 Likes
BrokenSky
First Poster
Options

Also UK customer. After years of trying to decide whether to upgrade my old Samsung I finally decided a week ago to get the galaxy a51 and have been having this issue. I thought it was the headphones which are less than 9 months old but thought I'd look into it more before buying new ones. I'm really disappointed I wasted money on a new phone that I primarily use with my Bluetooth headphones, but hey at least I didn't waste more money on new ones! 

0 Likes
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

The latest update should resolve the issue.

0 Likes
beta1b
Pioneer
Options
The question is WHEN?
Chinmay
First Poster
Options

I m using a51 but having bluetooth issue. Same as mentioned by others.......

0 Likes
Iansd
Student
Options

Hi, I am having problems with the bluetooth on my A51 , it keeps cutting out for a split second on a regular basis.

Any ideas please?

0 Likes
Iansd
Student
Options
I Yousef, I've read your solution on the issue of stuttering bluetooth. Please could you tell me how I would be able to obtain the update and install it .cheers
0 Likes