Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 30-01-2020 09:57 AM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
MightyAli
Pioneer
Options

I have the same issue with some lagging in the phone. Samsung please fix this.

0 Likes
ukaman
Apprentice
Options
rg6911
First Poster
Options

I have also same problem it is really annoying.

Hope you fix it soon guys.

0 Likes
Brkkck
Explorer
Options

everbody here should take their phone to customer services and request a refund. otherwise it seems they wont care. shame samsung. 

0 Likes
ukaman
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
irenev
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem with my Galaxy A51! Also, is anyone having problems in taking screenshots too? I can only take screenshots by moving the side of my palm on the screen or asking to take it to Bixby/Google assistant. The simple way (volume botton down + power botton) just doesn't work! 

0 Likes
ukaman
Apprentice
Options
Can someone try my suggestion and report results?
(Birisi benim önerimi deneyip sonuç bildirebilir mi?)
0 Likes
Brkkck
Explorer
Options

not working

0 Likes
Brkkck
Explorer
Options
not working
0 Likes
M0rix
Explorer
Options

this is one of the main problems of GALAXY A51.
I wrote my experience of this phone in the link below :
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A-Series/My-problems-with-Samsung-Galaxy-A51-less-than-24...

0 Likes