Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 bluetooth disconnects

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 08:22 PM)
TheLGD27
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I've had my A51 for about a month and have 2 terrible problems. First, when I have a Bluetooth speaker or earbuds connected it will disconnect when I pause my music. Then it will reconnect and disconnect over and over until I unpause my music. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is but this is very annoying. The second has nothing to do with Bluetooth. I have Snapchat and most of the time my phone will not send me snap notifications. I have everything turned on so I'm clueless. Some help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In regards to Bluetooth you could try clearing the cache files of Bluetooth in Settings and Apps then Bluetooth,  storage and clear cache.

Do the Bluetooth devices your using connect to other phone's ok ?

In regards to the app then please do recheck your Snapchat apps preference settings along with your phone's notifications settings again.

You could try clearing it's cache via the same route above.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

TheLGD27
Apprentice
Options

Both Bluetooth devices connect well with all my devices. I will try clearing the cache. And I fiddled around with Snapchat yesterday and got the notifications working.

Edit: This solved the problem thank you.

0 Likes
TheLGD27
Apprentice
Options

The issue has come back. I now cannot find Bluetooth in apps to clear the cache, following the recent update. Before the update I had to clear the cache almost everyday. Any ideas?

0 Likes