Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 4G not working

(Topic created on: 05-06-2020 12:33 PM)
Lil_chris
Student
Options

Hello iv recently gone from a s8 to a51 but the 4g dosnt work i have been though all the settings all are correct for 4g. Sometime After restarting my phone a couple of time i can get it on and it will stay on untill i use wifi and then turn wifi off it wont connect to 4g. 3g works fine when i go to 3g/2g only. Anyone had this fault? 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Does this happen everywhere or in a particular place @Lil_chris 

It might be worth checking in any available Network Status Checker to look for mast issues.

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone and another sim card in your phone ?

You could also try resetting the network settings on your phone.

Unfortunately you can't yet go to a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre as they are temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Lil_chris
Student
Options

thank you for the reply it happens everywhere and iv tried sim in my s8 works fine and tried another sim in this one same result. I think its the phone at fault 

0 Likes
Tasha243
Student
Options
I am having the same problem with my A71.
0 Likes
Lil_chris
Student
Options
Im sorry you have the same problem but slightly happy its not just me. If you find a solution please let me know thanks
0 Likes
glrnz
First Poster
Options

+1, I'm having the same issue

0 Likes
Tasha243
Student
Options
I sent mine back and got a full refund instead.
Ian72
First Poster
Options

Me too..not happy. Tried every scenario...Clean sim, new sim, wife’s sim on same network doesn’t work in A51 but works fine in cheap & cheerful J3, factory reset, switching to flight mode then powering off etc.... Next step the ***** thing could very well be entering orbit. Waste of Money. Fix this Samsung it,s very poor

0 Likes
BigSi
First Poster
Options
I am having similar problems with my A51. Sometimes 4g connects and other times it doesn't and I have not detected any pattern in it.
Like Ian72, I've tried a different sim and a different phone. Very annoying.
Come on Samsung, let's hear from you.
0 Likes
ChristelDS
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problems with my A51. The phone loses its 4G connectivity everytime I go out of the house. After restarting my phone it works again.. for a while. 

When I use an onder model (A50) I am not having any problems with the same SIMs and the same apps and settings (Back-up). 

The store is not willing to help anymore (After 2 times) because they can’t find the problem. The phone is new since mid March and I noticed having problems since April! Please fix this Samsung!

0 Likes