Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A50s Reedish Screen,White balance Problem and picture taken with rear camera is not bright enough

(Topic created on: 29-11-2019 04:56 PM)
Anutosh
First Poster
Options

Hello.I have bough my A50s a week ago.Since then I have faced the issues of reddish screen, whitebalance Problem & the photos are not bright. I have changed the vivid screen, turned off red from RGB,set the display color to warm, activated maximum brightness but nothing helps.I have compared my phone display and camera with other A 50s in the store,but they don't have the above issues.

Hope anyone can help..

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Anutosh ,

that is odd. can you confirm if the phone software and all the apps are up to date? If so, please run the phone in Safe Mode and let me know if the issue persists whilst the phone is in this mode.

You can find all the steps here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-start-my-samsung-smartphone-or-tablet-in-...

0 Likes
Anutosh
First Poster
Options

Hello Tessm, Thank you for your suggestion.I have tried in the safe mode.However, The screen brightness can be controlled but the whitebalance of the camera remains the same, The white objects seems reddish.I have turned off red option in the RGB and looked for the update of the default camera app.It seems my camera app is updated with latest version software.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Are you using a case on the phone @Anutosh ? Is the phone software up to date and is this happening in all light conditions?  

0 Likes
Anutosh
First Poster
Options
I've just rechecked that all of the software's are up to date.This things happen in all light conditions.By case, so you mean phone cover.If that is, yes I am using the transparent back cover that is provided with the phone. Do you suggest any specific software update or settings to resolve the issue ?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That's fine @Anutosh . the next step would be running a Hardware Test to see if there is anything wrong with the rear camera itself. To do this:

• Dial *#0*#.
  • Select in turn Mega Cam.
  • Take a picture.
  • Inspect the picture to see if this is still happening.
0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

As for the reddish screen, it could be a hardware problem if you have turned off any filters on the screen

0 Likes
Kiddoroo
First Poster
Options

Hi! I need to also turn off white balance auto .... was that your issue? If so did you figure it out ? Please let me know thx. 

0 Likes