Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A50 problem after update (March 2020)

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 12:15 PM)
Vigo01
Apprentice
Options

Hi,
My Galaxy A50 had absolutely no problems before the last update (March 28, 2020).

After the update, my phone works very slowly and my memory fills up with itself, 63/64 GB. While the size of my files is 24GB.

Someone has the same problem? or other problems?

Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Another thing you can do is a Factory Reset, I had a similar issue with my A10 and it sorted it. Before though, make sure that all your data has been backed up via either Google Account, Samsung Account or Smart Switch. Also, please remove both Samsung and Google Account from the phone. Then for the Factory Reset: Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset > Delete All > If you're signed into a Samsung account, you'll need to enter your account's password, then tap OK.

0 Likes
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
Very true about the full system wipe but I used the wipe cache partition option because it doesn't wipe apps or settings.
But any route that gets you to where you need is good in my opinion
0 Likes
AndyKaufman
First Poster
Options

How is this deemed solved??

0 Likes
TUSHARNARUKA
Student
Options

Hey brother am also facing the storage problem from last march update and still can't figure out what's wrong!!did you find the solution or we both have to degrade phone software to before march 2020 update ??

0 Likes
TUSHARNARUKA
Student
Options

Pls reply ASAP mate if you found the solution !!

0 Likes