Support

Open search

A50 Camera issues

Highlighted
First Poster

Just got a new A50, and saw online you can change camera settings from the default 3:4 to 3:4H to get full 25MP pictures instead of the default 12MP setting. But everytime I take a picture with the 25MP setting it comes out worse and even a bit blurry compared to the 12mp setting. Anyone else got this issue 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Poster

I have the exact same issue! I don't know why there aren't many people talking about it! The normal 12 mp photos are really good, but why are the 25 mp ones so bad 😞

Highlighted
First Poster

I have the same problem, I wanted the solution! 😞

Highlighted
Voyager
It's like the A70 with it's camera , the full res is available but lacks in detail , the sensors can do full res but it's the binning process which makes these sensors what they are.
The A70 doesn't allow HDR in full res either, it's more just a gimmick than a real feature, the binned image is best to keep with.
Highlighted
Voyager
The stabilisation which is eis I think, so computer based stabilisation, not ois or optical stabilisation.
Use your earphones as a shutter release and have you phone sat still somewhere to eliminate any camera movements and you'll see the improvement in clarity a bit more.

Samsung's stabilisation and noise reduction are too aggressive I think unfortunately
Top Liked Authors