Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A41 Camera

(Topic created on: 24-10-2020 04:27 AM)
Skypig
Student
Options
I am the proud owner of a Galaxy A41.
I know this is not a flagship model but in a lot of the associated literature and documents it states that the camera has slow motion, super slow motion and time lapse modes. 
This is not the case. 
Does anybody know if there are plans afoot to update the camera with the missing modes??? 
3 REPLIES 3
Merv2020
Student
Options
I'm in the same boat. Just got the A21S , it has 42mp camera , supposed 60fp per second video recording etc but I cant seem to change any of the picture or video settings. Also can't even select RAW photo in PRO Mode, what's the point of having a PRO camera with 42mp and it doesn't even shoot in RAW
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Skypig: I've had a look into this for you, and the Galaxy A41 doesn't feature Slow Motion, Super Slow Motion or Time lapse features in the Camera settings, unfortunately.

@Merv2020: If you open the Camera app > Tap the cog symbol in the top right > Pictures > Save Options > Raw Copies (Pro), and toggle this option on, this will save jpeg and RAW copies of pictures taken in Pro Mode. To change the resolution of the rear camera, scroll down to Videos > Rear Video Size > 16:9 > Resolution > UHD (60fps) 3840 x 2160. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Skypig
Student
Options
Thank You for you assistance.
0 Likes