Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A40 with Lebara SIM not accepting non-Lebara calls!

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 05:50 PM)
Theresa99
Apprentice
Options

I recently got a Lebara SIM which works fine in my daughter's phone, but in my A40 it only accepts calls from other Lebara SIM phones!  I have been on to Lebara but they say it's a software issue with the phone because it's working fine in other phones.  My phone is fully updated and I've tried all the usual fixes (switching on/off, taking the SIM out and replacing it etc) Please help!  

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When a person calls you from a non Lebra phone what do they hear @Theresa99  ?

I assume this isn't a particular person's number who's trying to call you ?

As a process of elimination can you try another sim card in your phone and then see if calls come through OK.

i.e your daughters sim card.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

summer_esk
First Poster
Options

I have this same issue, but with Galaxy A32 5g. It just rings twice then cuts off (for the person calling) and I never see it.  I tried another sim card in my phone (virgin) and calls come through. I contacted Lebara and they are escalating it, so have to wait.  I tried my Lebara sim on another phone and it works perfectly. 

Theresa99
Apprentice
Options

Thank you BandOfBrothers for trying to help here.  It didn't solve the problem, but switching the voicemail off (dial 1210) and on again (121, option 4 I think), did resolve it.  But only for a while.  This week my phone stopped taking calls again and didn't give a ringing tone to the person calling, so no indication that it was going through to voicemail.  Switching voicemail off and on again seems to have done the trick for now.  It's possibly using a Lebara SIM in a rather old phone that's the issue, fingers crossed it stays working now.  Thanks again for your help and good luck to summer_esk!

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi, I am having similar problem. 

May I know how you solved it. 

0 Likes
Theresa99
Apprentice
Options

Try switching the voicemail off (dial 1210) and on again (121, option 4 I think).  That seemed to work for me. 

0 Likes