Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A33 5G WiFi issues after 30/11/22 update

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 05:18 PM)
MDFA33
Explorer
Options
Hello! Had my A33 5G for a few weeks. Last night it did a huge update and now it won't connect to WiFi or if it does it won't stay connected. I've seen two other people complaining online. Don't really wanna factory reset my phone but that's all left. 
Any issues with you?

35 REPLIES 35
MDFA33
Explorer
Options
Mine is exactly the same lol! I think I'll copy and paste your message and send to them 🤣 I've been on at them since day one. They now say it needs to go for repair....🤔 I said no 🤣👌
Mango123
Pioneer
Options
Yeah exactly. So infuriating. I didn't pay 200 pounds for a brand new phone so I could have a problematic update that has annoyed me for months. And on top of that, they want me to send my NEW phone for repair so they can do, who knows what, with it to make it like a refurbished phone! I'm sure they will just downgrade the version or something but it's a software bug. They don't need the phone to fix it. They can resolve it by actually making a patch!!!
0 Likes
MDFA33
Explorer
Options
Yep I agree. Up until now I've brought old used Motorola phones. Thought I'd treat myself to a new one this time and go back to Samsung. Maybe android 14 in a year will fix it, if this phone is still compatible 🤣
0 Likes
Hot_Chilli
First Poster
Options
Same. Samsung store stated new motherboard required but not before a £150 charge to fix my cracked screen as I've voided warranty. Awful
0 Likes
hansvgast
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem here in the netherlands with an A33 5G. Does Samsung already has a real solution for this WiFi problem?

0 Likes
MDFA33
Explorer
Options
Nope! They don't care and the prob doesn't exist 🙈
0 Likes
Flamingo65
First Poster
Options
Oh great I've had my Samsung A33 two weeks and the WiFi disappeared tonight. None of these fixes work. It"s going back to the shop tomorrow!!!
0 Likes
Members_yeAXBYK
First Poster
Options

The same problem for my sons a33 5g here in Greece. 

0 Likes
MDFA33
Explorer
Options
I think everyone needs to send a technical report. It's the only way they'll listen. Mine does my head in 🤣🙈
0 Likes
MDFA33
Explorer
Options
I think it's fixed!? Had a huge update last weekend and it's been behaving at work! This is good as it was starting to do my head in 🤣🤣🤣👍
0 Likes