Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A33 5G and Android Auto

(Topic created on: 03-03-2023 04:19 PM)
reevo3000
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

Has anybody had issues with the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G linking with Android Auto via cable? I plug mine in and it says "Device No Response" on the screen.

I've done a factory reset on the phone and car display, I've tried four cables, I've tried six other phones (all Samsung, all work), and I've tried the troubleshooting page on the Samsung website.

The phone is new (4 months old) and the car is new (2 weeks old).

Anybody have any ideas, as I've exhausted all avenues.

3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @reevo3000 ,

you may have tried this already, but would you be able to have a look at this Android Auto guide to see if that help you resolve the issue? You can access this from here: How to use Android Auto & what to do if it's not connecting | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What brand cables are you using, check and blow dust out of the ports, uninstall AA and try reinstall, update it.

Remember some car manufacturers either don't support AA or like BMW you pay for it 🤣
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
martynw
First Poster
Options

Yes, I have a Suzuki Vitara and Android Auto either will not open or when it is open it will disconnect, my previous a33 which Samsung swopped, due to issues with the screen, had exactly the same problem. My previous phone, Cat S61 connected every time with no problems.

0 Likes