Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A32

(Topic created on: 24-10-2022 02:14 PM)
bogle
Explorer
Options
Have this model and its the BIGGEST load of rubbish going ,can't use qwerty keyboard so use the 3*4 keyboard and it makes words that don't exist ie hi becomes GG  and many other words like that now I've had this heap of rubbish for nearly a year I've phoned customer service many times written to ceo UK twice and still they done NOTHING to fix problem and this is second 32 and same problem now I'm going to have to pay nearly 200 to get out of contract so why can't Samsung fix a simple fix I'm sure instead of me doing resets all the time 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm disheartened to hear of the issues your experiencing with your phone @bogle 

Have you considered another download able keyboard such as SwiftKey or gBoard as some examples.

If you want to change phone's instead of paying out if your contract you couod sell your current phone and use that to buy another that'll accept your sim card.

Just a thought.

I'm assuming a factory reset hasn't helped too ! 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
bogle
Explorer
Options
Thanks for your suggestions, I did download old person keyboard but am use to 3*4 keyboard and know it off by heart so prefer this board . And if i do factory reset then won't i LOSE all my apps? Will sell this phone but don't think I'll get that much for it but am grateful to you for suggestions . But did think of getting a fold phone but gather they have problems with screens so may have to change to other models which is a shame as until i got this rubbish always got Samsung
AndrewL
Options

@bogle: I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. I appreciate that you have grown accustomed to the 3 x 4 keyboard, however please be aware that you can change the keyboard layout by heading to Settings > General management > Samsung Keyboard settings > Language and types > English (UK) > Qwerty > Numbers and symbols (Qwerty). While you're here, tap on Auto replace > English (UK), and toggle this off to prevent unwanted suggestions from being automatically replaced while you type. 

0 Likes
bogle
Explorer
Options
Thanks for that bit of useless info assume you work for Samsung but that firm tries to blame the firm that made the app seems Samsung are not WILLING TO FIX PROBLEM and i use the phone as I ONLY USE 3*4 KEYBOARD WITH T9 SO ONCE AGAIN SAMSUNG DON'T LISTEN
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@bogle: I'm a bit confused. Your initial post mentioned that you were using the Galaxy A32, and you highlighted two problems you were having, which were that you couldn't access the QWERTY keyboard, and autocorrect was not working as expected. My reply aimed to address these issues, but I do apologise if I misunderstood your query. 

0 Likes
bogle
Explorer
Options
No The PROBLEM I HAVE is i can't use a qwerty keyboard it's a 3*4 keyboard i use and Samsung has known about problem for a year at least and they have NOTHING to sort problem out and just checked first post it says i can only use 3*4 keyboard and lately they messed about the keys so i can't find pound symbol so they can do that but can't fix dictionary looks like I'll need to take my complaint to h q in Korea
0 Likes
bogle
Explorer
Options
I am confused which part of NO QWERTY do you have problems understanding i want my 3*4 keyboard to work as its supposed to do I've tried other a b c keyboards but they want money and I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I'VE got on this phone built in
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi Bogle.

As long as you back up using your Samsung cloud then no you won't lose your apps and personal information.

They are also in your Playstore account.

Sorry other keyboards haven't helped.

You might be surprised to what you might be able to sell the phone for.

Don't use businesses that buy phone's as they don't tend to give the true value.

I have the Samsung Fold³ and it is a really good phone.

It's now my back up phone.

The screen protector delaminated so I peeled it off which hasn't caused any detrimental effect. 3rd party screen protectors can be purchased to fit if required.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
bogle
Explorer
Options
Many thanks i was going to go for fold3 but gather problems with screens and your suggestions about screen protector will give it a thought once again thanks
0 Likes