Voyager
Options
What android version should i be on , 
Thanks 
6 REPLIES 6
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
The current Android version for that device is Android 12 (One UI 4.1)
AndrewL
Options

@zimma71: If you haven't yet received the update then please head to Settings > Software update > Download and install, or enable 'Auto download over Wi-Fi' to ensure you're set up to receive the update when it's made available by your network. 

0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
This is how the phone was set up in the first place but because of how unreliable the updates have become I tend to wait a week to see what the comments are LA are as I can't be without a phone as I am on the road all day long and when the battery drains like normal I end up with no phone all afternoon and lose work
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
And Google's text to speech is absolutely dreadful since the last update it can't even string a sentence together unless you speak like a robot it's like the whole thing was program by someone from China who can't speak very good English
0 Likes
Sicko666
First Poster
Options
I am still on 11. An my Settings > Software update > says its April 21 an no updates are avaliable, everything's up to date...My phones rooted, got it like that. Says everything's verified, and it's registered on samsung. It is a CHO phone so guess its a China area phone, but it works. I have no idea why it refuses to update?
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Im on 12 4.1 .
So all correct there
Latest update .
I think i was right its getting better as time goes on .
Battery is perfect this update no drain .. im assuming the data problem was fixed and takes while to settle down
0 Likes