Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A32 5g no ringing

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 01:18 PM)
Bigsteve1
First Poster
Options

A32 will only ring app 1 in 4 calls or Watts app other times just notified of missed calls. Yes all sounds are on not muted and different ringtones have same problem. Also call accept slide works when it pleases. Samsung support useless q and a and chatbot think your stupid and call to agent was discontinued due to poor line.

Any one here come up with a sensible answer because frankly I want a refund for unusable product.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The first thing I would try is Safe Mode @Bigsteve1 

Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

If no joy factory reset.

If the phone is still not working as it should then check the Terms and Conditions of the sake and see about a replacement.

And or try a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Bigsteve1
First Poster
Options

Thanks for reply ,problem bad enough but it's just a month old surely a new phone should be better than this. Only Watts app installed extra and I have tried reinstalling this.

0 Likes