After a screen replacement I have the following issues:
- Screen turn on and off constantly by itself
- If I’m on a call (having the phone to my ear) screen won’t dim
- Screen won’t respond to any touch
- The phone won’t respond to power off
- Fast Charging is disable since isn’t working
- And sometimes ir charge and most of the time won’t... with original cable and charger
My wife gave me this phone last Christmas and use to work fine before the screen replacement.
That's not good @Jarvoleda2020
Who carried out the screen replacement ?
If Samsung then go back to them and bring to their attention what's going on.
If you did this yourself or had an independent repair shop carry out the work then as your Samsung Warranty would now be voided I would suggest to go back to them for support.
I wish you all the best with this situation.
🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert. 🌈
Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position. I'm here to help. " This is the way. "