Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A22 secure folder

(Topic created on: 16-12-2021 09:18 PM)
Uhmmmm
Explorer
Options
Hi,  can anyone tell me whether the A226B/DSN (GALAXY A22 5G) Has a secure folder? My previous S8 & A71 both had them & could access them from the drop down menu (if that makes sense). On YouTube it shows they do & also here on Samsung members (videos). I've looked in my lock screen & security/biometrics settings & can't see anything! I mean really?!? It's not on this model? Or are my just a technophobe fool?  Lol!  Can anyone help & give me any insight please. I've only had the phone a week. Cheers! 
15 REPLIES 15
Uhmmmm
Explorer
Options
P.S. I have even downloaded Samsung secure folder ( from app store) & it won't even open! But reading the reviews, there seems to be some major faults with the app.
0 Likes
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Uhmmmm
Explorer
Options
Thank you so much! I've been in Samsung Chat & they told me the same 😪. I'm incredulous to understand why they'd do that. I'm sure it's an earlier model than both my S8 & A71. I'm upset that they haven't made this clear. But it's my own fault really. Thanks!
0 Likes
Uhmmmm
Explorer
Options
* later model sorry
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm sorry it wasn't the answer you wanted. When I was checking ti's out it seems only the J and S models have secure folders.
Uhmmmm
Explorer
Options
Yes but you gave me a definitive answer & confirmed my info. So thank you so much for that!
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Both 4G and 5G versions of A22 don't support Secure Folder, because of lack of Knox security.
Uhmmmm
Explorer
Options
Thank you so much. It took me a bit of research to find that out. Thanks all the same. I've been told that the A32 DOES have a secure folder, so I'm looking into purchasing that now lol.
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Better buy A52, MediaTek processor devices are not worth it like A22 5G and A32. A52 has Snapdragon, it's performance is 👌🏻