Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A22 Camera blurry and slow

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 10:40 AM)
Denzil345
First Poster
Options

just migrated from an iPhone 8 to an A22 - and while everything else is great, I’m having issues with the camera!

Unlike with my old iPhone, it seems impossible to take an unblurred photo around 50% of the time. I know subjects should be as still as possible, but given my main subject is an infant this is quite difficult. Nevertheless I managed to take decent shots of them while in motion on the Apple device, but nearly all photos on the A22 are blurred and indistinct.

likewise, the duration between taking successive photos is much longer on this device.

I have activated all enhancers/optimisers etc - is there anything else I can do?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Denzil345: If you're having some trouble focusing on moving subjects in your pictures, then you may wish to try using Burst Shot. To enable this feature, open the Camera app > Tap the cog symbol > Swipe Shutter Button To > Take Burst Shot. Now, tap on the area of the image you want to focus on, then gently swipe down on the shutter button, and hold, and you can capture multiple images in quick succession. Another thing you can try is capturing a short video of your child, then heading to the Gallery app > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Videos > Select the video, then tap the symbol in the bottom left of the preview screen at a point in the video you like, and you can capture a photo of that moment. These captures will then be stored in the Albums Tab > Video Captures. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Members_cO0nwNg
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem. Static subjects, well-lit, but blurred photos in 16:9 or full screen mode. Sharp photos only possible in 4:3 mode. Very frustrating and disappointing. Faulty phone perhaps?

0 Likes