Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A22 5G - Mono sound on wired headphones followng Android 12 update

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 01:22 PM)
Steve910
Student
Options

Firstly - does anyone from Samsung Monitor this community ?

Secondly - can anyone from Samsung release a fix for the Android 12 update which as knocked out Stereo sound on headphone sockets for alll A22 5G phones.

See this thread in South Africa forum. Seems to have impacted multiple users in UK, South Africa and other regions. Me and my wife are also impacted.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/A22-5G-hv-no-stereo-after-upgrade-to-Android-12/td-p/11...

Samsung Repair services, Tech Support and Customer Services seem totally in the dark and are not watching user feedback, forums or even listening to customers via Live Chat or Phone.  

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
If your using the Members app go to the support section and send your feedback there. We're customers like yourself on here.

If its a widespread issue I'm sure Samsung will be aware and release an update at somepoint.
Steve910
Student
Options

Thanks Stuart - I didnt install that app because I just assumed it would be bloat and marketing - but I will install and see what result I get. 

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
The app is pretty good and worth installing Steve.
0 Likes
Steve910
Student
Options

Thanks. I've reported via the Members app. My wife has not - but hopefully they listen to my report.

Lets see if they can fix it now. Over to the developers to get developing and testing.

0 Likes
Solution
MartyD88
First Poster
Options
Just got a new update that has fixed the issue. From the UK 🇬🇧.
0 Likes
Steve910
Student
Options

@MartyD88  - thanks for this message. Just checked and both mine and wifes A22 5G phones had an update waiting (we're UK as well).

Has fixed it 🙂

Cheers

0 Likes