Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A22 5G Headphones don't work

(Topic created on: 28-09-2021 07:21 PM)
rockchick1511
Apprentice
Options
Hi there.
Does anyone know why my wired headphone don't work? I didn't get headphones with the phone so tried to plug a normal pair of headphones in but doesn't work?
18 REPLIES 18
Dana R
First Poster
Options

That's pretty frustrating 😕  I use my phone for media most of the time so that issue worries me. Picture in picture for youtube premium isn't working in my phone and another disappointing aspect is this phone didn't come with built-in screen recorder 

0 Likes
Dana R
First Poster
Options

OH NO! I think I just experienced your issue with Netflix. The video is lagging out, slow and choppy after 40 minutes into the movie... huh what's going on with this phone! I have a cheaper phone and this thing never happened 

0 Likes
rockchick1511
Apprentice
Options
Yep! You are now encountering my annoying problem.
At least you got 40mins I only tend to get a few minutes. I find if you tap or swipe the screen very lightly it continues to run properly but then does it again seconds later 🤔
0 Likes
rockchick1511
Apprentice
Options
I can't believe this is supposed to be an upgrade. My old phone is better than this!! 😭😭
0 Likes
Dana R
First Poster
Options

Me too! Can't believe this happened to a 2021 phone. The headphones, the lagging 😒 

0 Likes
rockchick1511
Apprentice
Options
I know...I must have jinxed you about the neflix thing, sorry about that.
I have tried all different solutions to the netflix problem but not got one yet so if you find one, please share 👊
0 Likes
Dana R
First Poster
Options

Managed to watch a 2 hour movie smoothly without lagging on Netflix, try to change your screen refresh rate to 60Hz only. I hope it works on your phone. 

0 Likes
rockchick1511
Apprentice
Options
Wow! So lucky...how do I refresh the screen rate?
0 Likes
Dana R
First Poster
Options

Settings > Display > Motion smoothness > pick standard 

0 Likes