Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A22 5G Headphones don't work

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 07:40 PM)
rockchick1511
Apprentice
Options
Hi there.
Does anyone know why my wired headphone don't work? I didn't get headphones with the phone so tried to plug a normal pair of headphones in but doesn't work?
18 REPLIES 18
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Unfortunately, the headphones may have stopped working, due to slight damage that can ultimately cause sound output to halt, resulting in malfunctioning headphones.

If you want, I can sell you a new pair of really good of AKG headphones for quite a cheap price. If interested, direct message me about this and I'll reply to you as soon as possible 😀.
0 Likes
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
Subtle !
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
- as a brick through a glass window 😀
0 Likes
Dana R
First Poster
Options

Do you still have this problem? I also have this problem with my phone. I have 3 wired headphones, all 3 of them work just fine for my Samsung A51 but 2 of them don't work for my A22 5G only one that works. 

0 Likes
rockchick1511
Apprentice
Options
I bought a pair from ebay that are for A22 and they work perfect. Looks like "normal" headphones just don't work 😕
0 Likes
Dana R
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your response! Saved me from buying new headphones that not for Samsung. The headphones that work for my A22 5G are also the ones from A51 box. If I knew beforehand, it would be a deal breaker. 

0 Likes
rockchick1511
Apprentice
Options
No problem. I have always used any headphones in all of my phones except this one, very weird. Just out of curiosity does your A22 5G have problems playing Netflix?
0 Likes
Dana R
First Poster
Options

OK, I logged in to my Netflix with this phone. So far I haven't found any issue. What kind of issue do you have with Netflix on this phone? But I do feel this phone shows such ugly quality video if it's only HD (720p) or below in any platform whether it's YouTube, Netflix, Disney+. So I have to set it on Full HD (1080p) to watch it comfortably. 

0 Likes
rockchick1511
Apprentice
Options
Hmm. I can only watch Netflix on the A22 5G for literally 1m before it starts lagging out (video really slow) the audio is fine but the video slows right down. It doesn't do it on YouTube or any other application. My Netflix is set on full HD and still the same issue. Very annoying that I had no problem on my old phone and once upgraded cannot watch it. Surely it should be the complete opposite when you upgrade. Pretty disappointed 😞
0 Likes