Options
Hi 

Can anyone tell me how to get more storage on my A21s as it's always filling up

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Hoof_Harted, Please take and share here screenshot from Settings --> Battery and device care --> Storage

Hoof_Harted
Apprentice
Options
Hello I have moved all the apps the phone will let me move to my sd card but this is the best I can getScreenshot_20220828-201114_My Files.jpg
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Possibly use a generous, but trustworthy, cloud service like Degoo! They give 100GB initially, but you have the option to earn more, if desired! Hope this helps 😄
0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Hoof_Harted, I don't think you can do much in this situation. Not all apps can be moved to external memory and from what I know even if you move app to SD some of the data still stay in interal memory. You should buy phone with more than 32GB memory or resign from some apps if you want more free space.

0 Likes
Hoof_Harted
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your options I think a bigger phone could be in order 👍
Oliwixr
Journeyman
Options

Get a larger storage SD card and move most of your stuff into there. Try to remove any apps you don't use or photos you don't need, if it keeps filling up simultaneously as you remove it, Then there isn't anything you can really do.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

@Hoof_Harted, you will have also seen and had an opportunity to implement some of the great suggestions in here.

As an additional step, clearing the cache of your apps can have a very positive impact on your available storage:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/

As a more "all-encompassing" guide, the article below has some excellent tips on freeing up space on your phone:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-clear-up-storage-space-on-your-smartphone/