Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A21S non-stop beeping after monzo transaction

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 10:32 PM)
Fab208
Student
Options

I have a new Samsung A21s and it's been fine, except when I make a transaction using my monzo bank account. It's set to notify me of a transaction, but my phone now beeps every second after I use my card. I have tried closing all apps, opening the app and closing it again, but nothing seems to work. It's a media sound rather than a notification sound (when I adjust the volume to make it stop, it only works if I turn the media volume to mute, not if i turn the notification volume to mute). I've checked all of the monzo app settings and they're the same as they were on my old samsung phone and the same as my partners settings on his android phone, so I think it's a phone issue rather than an app issue.... The only thing that stops it is to restart my phone, but I can't rely on doing that every time I use my bank card....! 

Help! 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Betareviewer
Pioneer
Options
Check the Monzo application is updated to the latest release as well as your phones OS.

Try cleaning the cache of the monzo App and force stop the app.

That failing try a fresh install of the app.

I believe it is software related due to it only being an issue if you use your card.

Hope this helps.
0 Likes