Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A20e Video @60fps ?

(Topic created on: 09-10-2019 11:19 PM)
flanders
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

in the official description of the smartphone is video recording 1920x1080 @ 60fps. But all videos are recorded only with 30fps. Also find no setting to change that.

someone an advice?

a20e3.JPG

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
mastermind456
Explorer
Options

I think they were reffering to third party camera software. You might be able to record @ 60 fps on Open Camera. Maybe search some stuff on YouTube.

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

Hi!

@Travalis 

Please open your Camera app > tap the settings icon > tap Rear Video Size > tap Resolution "the blue coloured font".

Let us know if you'll get more options especially for 60 fps, please. We'll wait for your confirmation. 

Thanks ☺

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

looping in @flanders  ☺

Hi!

@Travalis 

Please open your Camera app > tap the settings icon > tap Rear Video Size > tap Resolution "the blue coloured font".

Let us know if you'll get more options especially for 60 fps, please. We'll wait for your confirmation. 

Thanks ☺

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
flanders
Apprentice
Options

@mastermind456 

Yes, you can set this to 60fps but if you press record, you get the Message, "This resolutuon is not supportet"!

@strawberry cake 

You are a Bot right? You have to!!!

Otherwise, I do not understand how you ignore, what was written before. 😞

FOR ALL FUTURE READERS!
" The A20(e) - can not record in 60 frames per second."

As I can see, Samsung has now changed the official datasheet to the phone!

At least on the German website!!

a20new.JPG

"To all who have relied on the first details of the data sheet, SAMSUNG is *****ting on you!"

0 Likes
mastermind456
Explorer
Options

I completely understand your frustration on this slip-up by Samsung. Just be assured, this is not false advertisement, and in my opinion, 60 fps video isn't exactly an exciting feature. Wastes a ton of storage if you ask me. That is just my opinion though...

0 Likes
Neill1221
Explorer
Options
If you feel aggrieved you can go to where you bought it and say the spec is not that you paid for and demand a refund!
0 Likes