Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A20e Vibration weak how can I make it stronger

(Topic created on: 14-04-2021 01:06 PM)
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
My S8 had a nice vibration and I could increase it but my A20e doesn't have a nice vibration how can i increase it because the vibration is so weak i cant feel it in my pocket 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
S8 was a much more expensive/premium device which had better overall features like display, camera and vibration motor. On the A20e, which is lot cheaper it uses a different kind of vibration motor which isn't as tactile, tight or strong as the s8 vibration motor. There is no way to increase the vibration strength on the A20e. Even a series like the a51/a72 come with worse vibration motors then the S8, and they only allow you to increase the strength of the vibration for system interactions, not for notifications or vibration on messages etc.
kittylady
First Poster
Options
L think it's your kind of device my vibration is pretty strong
0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
My phone is the Galaxy A20e
0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
I wish I could increase the vibration as well because it's so weak so I'm gonna smart switch to my Galaxy S10+ which I brought in 2020
0 Likes
DNS9
Navigator
Options
Search up vibration intensity in settings or finder. Then tap on it and turn it on. I have an A21s, which is the next gen of the a20e and it works on mine
0 Likes