Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A20e gives no responce

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 05:04 PM)
zomervijver
Student
Options

In an attempt to innitiate HEY GOOGLE, I apparently started a speach assistent. The effect is kind of extreme: I can't get into my phone anymore! after a while I tried the soft reset, then the hard reset. The outcome is the same: the screen asks the code for my SIM-card. But when I push the buttons, the assistent tells me the numbers I pushed and a circle appears around the pushed number. Nothing else happens. Is there something more I can do?

Please help!!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StephK1
Options

Hey @zomervijver! This is the Voice Assistant/TalkBack feature. To make a selection while this is activated, you will need to tap on the icon you are trying to select once to highlight it with the blue circle/box, and then twice in quick succession to confirm the selection. You can turn it off by heading to Settings > Accessibility > TalkBack/Voice Assistant > Off. Hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
StephK1
Options

Hey @zomervijver! This is the Voice Assistant/TalkBack feature. To make a selection while this is activated, you will need to tap on the icon you are trying to select once to highlight it with the blue circle/box, and then twice in quick succession to confirm the selection. You can turn it off by heading to Settings > Accessibility > TalkBack/Voice Assistant > Off. Hope this helps! 🙂

0 Likes
zomervijver
Student
Options

@StephK1 Thank you so much!