Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A12 problem with camera using watsapp

(Topic created on: 14-07-2021 06:40 AM)
wendmatt
Explorer
Options
Hi my A12 camera works fine but when I use the camera on wats app  what ever im Taking a photo of is central until i take photo and it comes out distant and over to the left all the time 
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's weird @wendmatt 

As you mention generally when you just take a photo it's fine so that points to the camera itself working as it should.

I use WhatsApp on my phone and have taken photo's through it and all seems to be fine.

I can't really see any camera settings in the WhatsApp options or in the WhatsApp app location in Settings , Apps that you could change.

I also can't see anything relevant in the WhatsApp Help Centre.

Maybe clear the cache files via Settings,  Apps, WhatsApp,  Storage,  Clear Cache.

You could also contact the developer of the WhatsApp app via any relevant contact information in the Playstore and WhatsApp app.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

wendmatt
Explorer
Options
Yes cleared cache tried everything,reading online I'm seeing it's the newest version of wats app that's the problem and asthma is a newphone I downloaded the newest one, see how my cats right over there ,wheni took photo he was centralIMG-20210713-WA0007_2028.jpg
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
My version is 2.21.13.28

0 Likes
wendmatt
Explorer
Options
Oh no that's what ive got so its not that then , I'm intouch on here sent error reports etc Samsung are looking into it so will wait and see if they come up with anything ,so annoying wish I had other phones still
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This is a picture I've just taken and it's central @wendmatt 

I'm not sure why yours is being re aligned.

Screenshot_20210714-061129_WhatsApp.jpg

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Just a thought.

If you use Facebook Messenger then take a photo using that to see if your taken photo remains central when sending it @wendmatt  As a process of elimination.

wendmatt
Explorer
Options
I have hun and its fine 😫 I just don't get it
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thank you for testing this.

This helps as both your normal photo app is working fine and your Facebook Messenger app isn't changing how the picture presents so this has to be your WhatsApp app doing this for some reason.

I'd certainly suggest to contact WhatsApp as Samsung will say it's not the phone or it's software so they wouldn't be able to assist and to contact the WhatsApp Team.

One other thing you could try is delete the app from your phone and from your MyLibrary in Playstore and re download a fresh copy.

I assume it's not always done this from day 1.

0 Likes
wendmatt
Explorer
Options
I've had the phone 4 weeks and yes it was okay at first just suddenly started it, good idea will contact WhatsApp today , I have done the deleting app etc but didn't change anything