Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A 70

(Topic created on: 17-05-2020 11:44 AM)
johnbaker44
Student
Options

Hello i am new on this forum and trust me i didnt want to register here cause i hate writing, anyhow today i made the worst mistake, i have a A 70 and i bought it when it came in my country the same day cause i liked it alot till today, today i got a update called One UI 2 Upgrade with Android 10 after it installed the phone is dead, well not fully dead just needs 10 times more time to open any app, god forbid to open 3 apps at once and to try run them, the phone lags it has massive issues with graphics, i tryed to open facebook app and it opens it for 3 seconds and before this massive mistake update it opened it at the moment i pressed the app.

So may question is does Samsung do this on purpose to make me throw away this phone and to buy another, or i dont need to crash it and put it to garbage and there is a way to fix this, if you have some advice please dont tell me to clean my chache and to free space cause i did all that, i have 85gb of space the phone status say everything is ok but its not.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

hi, backup your data and then power off the device turn it on and boot into recorey mode and then perform a hard reset.

After the reboot your phone, enter the pin if you have a lock method in place and recnfigure your phone and then transfer your data.

This should solve everything.

Let me know.

To boot into recovery press the bixby button (if there isn't kìjust volume up) and volume up button and then the power button and keep all 3 buttons pressed never lift the fingers till you are into recovery.

johnbaker44
Student
Options

Thank you Archer i will try that and i hope it will work.

0 Likes