(Topic created on: 19-05-2022 11:14 PM)
Options

but i cant make calls or access internet

how do i prove the fone doesnt work please
sky mobile ripoff
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Options
my avatar is animated but my gmail youtube accounts use the same image but?are not animated why not?
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
If I'm understanding correctly you've been charged £500 is roaming fees? If that's the case you'll have to take it up with Sky Mobile
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Are you saying they've blocked your phone because you've run up a big bill? Roaming charges indicate you being outside your carrier's network. Have you been on holiday?
More info needed to assess what's happened.
0 Likes
Options

but the small claims tribunal doesnt accept the companies house address of sky mobile why the heck do i have to take them to court why doesnt the fone automatically inform sky when its not working this is bs

0 Likes
Options

i had to pay them but the fone doesnt work

when i try to call it says not registered on network when i try internet it says no connection to internet how the heck can the charge me over £400 why doesnt the fone inform them whether its working or not this is utter rubbish

0 Likes
Darren22
Voyager
Options
You have take this up with sky mobile its got nothing to do with samsung
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Also, please remove your email address from the first post. There are bots scouring the internet for emails to use when sending spam or to spam constantly apart from the other privacy and security risks.
0 Likes
Kene87
Pathfinder
Options
Please remove your email ASAP ad anyone who has access to Samsung members can see your email and just just that it's anyone.

Your network is with Sky. I am with o2 and the phone came from them so any issues I contact them.

I really hope you can get it fixed.
0 Likes
Kene87
Pathfinder
Options
Try factory resetting your phone?
0 Likes