What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g problem

(Topic created on: 06-01-2023 04:05 PM)
Options

Hello ..after upgrading my A52s to android 13 , my 4g network disapeared not matter what i do ..i even reset my phone from recovery mode many times and wiped cashe , and still nothing ...please help 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hello @ Samarzeno1990 ,

If your Galaxy phone is experiencing low signal, or even no signal at all, you may be unable to connect to the internet or make and receive calls or messages. Please try these steps to fix this:

1. Verify the account and services: 
Make sure your account is active and you haven't reached any usage limits. If you have recently made any changes to your service, such as switching carriers or upgrading your plan or phone, contact your carrier to make sure everything is correct on their end.

2. Check your coverage:
Some features of the nearby landscape, such as trees and buildings, can interfere with your phone's reception, and this can vary by carrier. If you are indoors, try stepping outside to see if your signal improves. You may also be outside your carrier's coverage area, or they may be experiencing an outage.

3. Reset your SIM Card:

-Open Settings.
-Tap Connections.
-Tap SIM card manager.
-Tap the Switch next to SIM 1, and then tap OK on the warning.
-Turn the SIM back on by tapping the Switch again.
-Reboot your phone.
A reboot will close all running apps, and force the phone to reconnect to the towers.

4. Check common settings:
Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick settings panel and make sure the following are set properly:

5. Airplane mode should be disabled:

-Mobile Data should be enabled
-Turn off Wi-Fi Calling
-Then, open Settings, and then tap Connections. Tap Mobile networks, tap Network operators, and then tap ---Select automatically or tap the switch next to Select automatically. This option may not be available on all carriers.

6. Remove accessories:
Remove any third-party accessories and cases because they can interfere with the antenna, especially if it claims to boost signal.

7. Unplug anything that may be in the USB port:

-Check the physical SIM card.
-Verify that the SIM card is correctly installed and not damaged. If possible, test with another active SIM card. -Your carrier may be able to assist with this if you do not have another SIM.

While you have the SIM out, check the liquid damage indicator.

0 Likes
Options

I tried all this steps and no results ..i think there is some thing wrong with the update

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Would you be able to run the following two test and let me know the results?

1. Launch the Samsung Members app> Support> Tap Phone diagnostics> Mobile network. 
  2. Launch the Samsung Members app> Support> Tap Phone diagnostics> SIM card.
Options

I did thise tow steps with samsung members and the test results were: "Normal "

What does that mean ?the problem is from software or hardware?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That means that the phone is performing as it should. Have you tried to request a replacement SIM to see if this is the issue or contact your network provider to see if they are making any changes related to this type of connection that may be affecting this? 

0 Likes
Options

Yes i called the company and there is no problem from thier side ..the other deviced in my house receiving 4g ...and my sim acts very will when i put it in other device ...do u think the problem in the 13 upgrade?

And the calking  and the texting work normally

Every thing is good exceot the 4g 💔💔

0 Likes
Dav7319
First Poster
Options
Hi I'm having the same problems with my A52..No data signal, no texts, no way of calling out or in.. Its a complete mess. spoke to my provider and went through loads of fixes, but no joy. Phone doest work at all.
0 Likes